Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We are launching!

I can't even believe that this is happening, but after months (years really) of dreaming and planning I am launching my very own business, makeup by devon!  Yup that's right, folks, I am officially a freelance makeup artist (which is much better than my previous job title "unemployed bum").  I have a Twitter (would you be so kind as to follow me?  I promise I'll make it worth your while with fabulous updates, trends and such!), and I'll be going live with my company website in the next several days.

It seems crazy to have finally gotten here, but I AM  here (and so are you if you are reading this)!  Be sure to check back with me every now and then as I update you all on my exciting journey into the world of makeup artistry and blogging. 

Thanks for your support, and don't forget to comment and share your thoughts with me.  I welcome your input!

-devon

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so maybe I'm super lame for being my own first comment, but I am serously giddy about the fact that I have just published my first blog entry! AHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are super lame. You have to start somewhere and you are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete